Do you have large, wide-format documents that are gathering dust and proving a pain to deal with, especially during this time of Covid-19 when we’re trying to keep everything clean and manageable?
Then it’s time to talk to us to make use of our special, wide-format scanning technlogy.
As we announced seven years ago when we installed our Contex scanner, we can handle GIANT plans, charts, and posters.
And what’s more, we can scan them in excrutiatingly high quality.
In short, our wide format, document scanning service helps you not only transition to a digital workplace, but it helps you future-proof your business because you’ll have key documents ready to be stored, searched and able to be retrieved throughout your organisation.
Being able to access your documents, especially wide format documents anywhere, anytime, on any device, is a great time saver as well as an effective method for making better use of your intellectual property.
Some of our clients actually contact us for scanning, simply to take contro of security, access, and compliance issues.
What are the benefits of wide format document scanning?
We actually think there are many reasons for getting wide (140cm) documents, scanned and saved, but here are some of the common ones:
- Less space – more documentation can be stored in less space
- Better productivity – once we’ve confidentially and expertly scanned your documents, you’ll find it much easier to store, find, send, and access your digital files
- Less dusty boxes – not every organisation keeps large documents in boxes, but you’ll be surprised how many still do. Now is the time to get that sorted.
- Simple searching – instead of hunting through reams or shelves of material, with staples, rubber bands, and cylinders, we can scan your documents so that you can quickly find what you what using simple keyword searches
- Peace of mind – having your important, large documents scanned means you’re protected from loss and damage
It’s easy to make the transition. Just talk to us and we’ll work out the best way to make this important, and productivity-boosting change happen.
Wide format scanning – the details
Our high speed wide format scanner can handle all your giant sized plans, posters and charts in top quality.
Not only is it fast but it can handle any size job up to 140cm wide and a wide range of thickness.
At Print Mint in Adelaide, we can store your documents digitally for you on either USB, CD, DVD or just download to your dropbox account.
We can also upload scanned documents to secure sites for your confidential documents.
And there’s a reason we’re trusted by legal firms, medical practices, and universities: we handle all your delicate valuable plans, charts, and maps with the upmost care and security.
You’re welcome to do a trial first to see the quality and also discuss the best way of storing digitally your large format documents.